Volunteer your creativity, passion and knowledge for the WordCamp Phoenix stage!
No experience is necessary and we invite all to apply. WordPress powers over a quarter of all websites on the internet and we hope to have a roster of sessions reflective of it’s diverse users and uses. Student, CEO, IT, admin — whatever your username, you’re qualified.
Take the WCPHX audience through:
- An introduction to WordPress.
- Exciting development, design and marketing topics.
- Winning business strategies for leveraging or hosting WordPress
- Participating in the vibrant WordPress community.
- Something else fascinatingly related! We’re sure you’re gonna wow us.
Sessions will be filmed for WordPress.tv, so we do ask applicants be comfortable speaking in public and for internet posterity.
As a speaker you’ll be invited to our Speaker/Sponsor party Friday evening!
We’re can’t wait to hear from you! Thanks for volunteering!
Speaking submissions close August
15th 21st, 2017 and notifications will start going out to all who submitted the following week.
Speaker submissions are now closed. Thank you to all who applied!